The EB-5 immigrant investor program is a program through which those who have made a certain amount of investment and have created jobs by the means of investment can obtain a U.S. green card and reside in the United States.
The Law Offices of Kameli and Associates with years of experience in this area can assist individuals interested in applying for a U.S. green card.
For more information, please visit our website pages mentioned below:
- General Principles of the EB-5 Program
- Process of the EB-5 Program
- Advantages of the EB-5 Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Our EB-5 Services
- Articles and sources related to the EB-5 Program
- EB-5 Educational Videos
- Investment Questionnaire