The Law Offices of Kameli & Associates P.C.

phone icon(312) 233-1000

Work visa


Temporary Worker visas  are  nonimmigrant visa for individuals who wish to work temporarily in the United States. There are several categories (“classifications”) of Temporary Worker visas. Some of these classifications have annual limits. Your qualifications, type of work to be performed and other facts will determine what type of visa is required under U.S. immigration law.  Please click on the Work Visa drop down menu for:

A Visa, C/D Visa, E Visa, G Visa, H Visa, I Visa, J Visa, L Visa, O Visa, P Visa, Q Visa, R Visa, and TN Visa, to learn more about various Temporary Worker visas available for qualified candidates.

A Visa H Visa O Visa
C/D Visa I Visa P Visa
E Visa J Visa R Visa
G Visa L Visa TN Visa